Grow Your Business With Us
Organizations join local Chambers of Commerce for a multitude of reasons and the members of the Middleton Chamber of Commerce are no different. Some appreciate our business advocacy at City Hall and beyond; some are looking to learn and share best practices; some are looking for programs to develop future leaders; others are looking to move their business closer to top-of-mind status with our community and business leaders. Whatever the reason, we understand their expectations and are committed to delivering excellent programming, advocacy and community engagement.
Contact our Membership Development Manager today and see how we might help your organization grow!
Hear What Our Members Have To Say
F.A.C.E: Membership Benefits
Facilitate – We address the needs of the business community and serve as an efficient and valued resource for information, resources & networking opportunities.
- Growing your business
- Ambassador program support
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Member-to-Member promotions
- Online Job Postings
- Advertising & Sponsorship (Marketing) Opportunities
- Online Business Directory/Community Guide
- Business Referrals
- Business Social Hours (monthly)
- Get Moving Middleton (monthly)
- Sip, Sample & Socialize - Annual Celebration
- Annual Golf Outing
- Committee participation
- Gift Certificate Program
Advocate – We provide business representation to local government and connection to important community groups in order to foster a thriving business environment.
- Regular meetings with the Mayor, City Managers and Staff
- Middleton City Council and Planning Commission meeting attendance
- Middleton Tourism Commission Board member
- Regular Communication with Regional & State Economic Development and Business Agencies
- Community Involvement: Good Neighbor Festival, Performing Arts Center, Middleton Cross Plains Area School District, Middleton Area Development Corporation, Business Watch Partnership
- Offer Notary Public
Communicate – We inform members on community, government, and local business news and promote members and opportunities to the global community.
- Weekly E-Newsletters
- Website Directory Listing
- Online Event Calendar and Member Promotions
- Member News
- Job Openings
- Visitor and Business referrals
Educate – Presentations by experts in their field to share practical information on the latest business trends and strategies, and to further business skills development.
- On Track
- Get Moving Middleton
- Economic Development Updates
- Business Boost
- Micro Groups